Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Need help with new calling!!!!

Have you ever sat through a sacrament meeting and thought, "Man, if I was in charge, I would do _____ instead."

As of last week, I am officially THAT person that determines how amazing or boring sacrament meeting will be. I thought I would ask the public what topics they would like to hear about before inserting some of my own ideas.

Seriously, if the 6 people that consistently read this blog could leave me with one or two ideas, I would be forever in your debt!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know what calling has that much influence! I think any of the topics in Preach my Gospel are good places to start. Christ should be the focus of our meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I coordinate sacrament meeting. Which means that I pick the topic and ask people to speak.

    ReplyDelete