Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fat Cat

When I was in high school, I had an ongoing stint watching my neighbor's pets while they were out of town. One of the more memorable pets was a 20 pound cat named Tiger.

Obese, diabetic Tiger was so food obsessed that I had to keep in a different room while the other cats were eating their food, and then feed him after the other cats were done eating. If Tiger ate at the same time as the other cats, he would attack the other cats and steal their food, which might explain why he was so fat.

I laugh whenever I think about that fat cat. But, apparently I find ALL fat cats to be hilarious.

I literally can't stop laughing at this video:


It never gets old...he's so big...

I sent it to my sister, who showed it to her kids. Sammy, my 3 year old nephew, kept asking why the cat couldn't fit through the door.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot stop laughing. he needs a kitty treadmill. He looks like my old cat did, except my cat was normal sized (and preferred fruit and vegetables to fish and meat and cat food. He was strange).

    ReplyDelete