My sister, Maggie, and niece, Audrey, flew in from Toronto to visit me!!! My sister has 5 children, 4 of which are boys. I supposed she has 5 boys if you count her husband :). Just kidding. Jacob is a really good dad. But I think it they both enjoyed a girl's only weekend.
I keep telling my sister to put her children in the freezer, or to stop feeding them so they stop growing so fast. I feel like Audrey was born last week, and now she is in the first grade! She can even count to 10 in French (she goes to a French immersion school).
My sister emailed me photos from the weekend. After glancing through them, I realized that we never got a photo together as sisters. So, the following photos are mainly of Audrey and me.
I keep telling my sister to put her children in the freezer, or to stop feeding them so they stop growing so fast. I feel like Audrey was born last week, and now she is in the first grade! She can even count to 10 in French (she goes to a French immersion school).
My sister emailed me photos from the weekend. After glancing through them, I realized that we never got a photo together as sisters. So, the following photos are mainly of Audrey and me.
This trip was Audrey's first time on plane. She wanted to bring all her stuffed animals with her, but my sister told her to bring one. Marie from the Aristocats kept Audrey company on the plane.
Since it is fall in Boston, it rained and rained and rained. Audrey was super excited about the puddles, and even jumped in a few of them.
She also rode the subway like a true Bostonian. She was really excited that Boston has green, red, orange, and blue trains.
To celebrate her 6th birthday, the waiters sang her a birthday song and she ate a strawberry shortcake the size of her head.
Since Audrey loves animals, we went to the aquarium, where Audrey befriended seals:
stingrays:
*Audrey thought these guys were "SOOOO cute."
and little hermit crabs.
She thought this macaroni at Faneuil Hall was "SO cool."
It was a good weekend. I miss them a lot.
Awww, so cute! I wish I had met them!
ReplyDelete